Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ah, Technology

I remember before there was a thing called the Internet and also when it was a new means of communication.  How did we manage without it?!  As with everything, there are positives and negatives, but I believe there are many more positives associated with having the Internet like being able to speak with family/friends that live on the other side of the world, performing your own research on topics, and even getting an education. 

Most of you have noticed that I haven't written recently and that is due to the Internet.  I've had connectivity issues and intermittent access.  Since Waldo is the computer wiz and is away, I've just accepted the situation.  However, I bit the bullet and decided to call the service provider.  The issue was resolved in less than 5 minutes.  So, now that I am back, there's a lot of catching up I need to do.  

For starters, I wanted to share a neat photo Waldo forwarded during the protests that took place in Yemen.  Most of you saw the one of the grandma in the blog titled Who's Your Granny?  This, my friends, is by far the best photo so far.  What the h***!  You can't make this stuff up!  Enjoy. 

Yemeni Protester

No comments: